Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 2,020 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in 35th Anniversary Back to the Future packaging and is further housed within a Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor facsimile of the prop from the movie. A certificate of authenticity has a unique number for each coin.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, denomination and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed color image of the back end of the Deloreon from Back to the Future surrounded in electrical flashes as it rips through time! Above is the Back to the Future logo as well as the license owner and purity. Below are flaming tire tracks surrounding the date dial numbers from the time machine's chronometer.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue.
This coin is a perfect gift for any coin or movie enthusiast. Add this 2020 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Back to the Future Proof coin to your cart today!
Protect your new Back to the Future coin and fusion reactor display box from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 30, 2020
If you don't know BTTF, then you don't know there is a HUGE following of BTTF! These coins are a PERFECT way to commemorate one of the most timeless trilogies of all time! I bought a handful the different BTTF Coins and already got them back from the future . . . I mean from the NGC. They scored VERY well!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.