Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 99 coins worldwide.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in decorative box with certificate of authenticity.
- Each coin is individually numbered.
- Obverse: Features St. George slaying the dragon with a background in Gold gilding.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Sovereign coin backed by Cook Islands government.
Handle your kilo Silver St. George coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin uses Smartminting© technology to give one of the highest reliefs you will see in modern day coins. Add this 2019 1 kilo Cook Islands Silver Shades of Glory coin to your cart today!
The legend of St George of Cappadocia goes back to the 12th century. Legend has it that he saved the king’s maiden daughter from a dragon by wounding him severely. The dragon turned gentle and was led by the king’s daughter into town where George forced the king and his folk to get christened. Then George ultimately killed the dragon, and was named continually “George the Dragon Slayer“.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.