Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Denarius of the moneyer Man. Aemilius Lepidus (21mm, 3.9g).
- Struck at a mint in Rome.
- These coins will be a solid Very Fine.
- Obverse: Head of Rome right.
- Reverse: Equestrian statue in front of triumphal arch.
- Crawford 291/1.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection or investment. Add this Silver Denarius to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.