Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Roman Silver Denarius. Hadrian. Struck circa 117 AD. 3.37 grams.
- Struck from the first coinage dies prepared for emperor Hadrian. A scarce issue.
- Graded Choice About Uncirculated by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- This coin has been attributed with being in "Fine Style" meaning the engraver was a master within his school of artistic engraving.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Heroic bust of Hadrian right.
- Reverse: Concordia seated.
- RIC 4c.
Protect and display your AR Denarius of Emperor Hadrian in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin was in circulation when the Roman Empire was at its height, from present day northern Britain to far down the Nile in Egypt. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.