Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck during the reign of Ferdinand and Isabella. 7.02 grams.
- Minted at Sevilla.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Coins of this type would have been carried by Columbus coming to the New World.
- Obverse: Isabella and Ferdinand facing with S monogram.
- Reverse: Eagle with wings spread crowned with halo supports the arms of the Kingdom of Spain. Note the pomegranate crest of Grenada at the base.
Showcase your certified Medieval Gold Coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Gold AV 2 Excelentes graded MS-62 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.