1998 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Titanic Privy
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsTitanic-themed coins have been minted by many nations. This 1998 Silver Maple Leaf celebrates the 80th anniversary of the famed Titanic voyage and features a beautiful privy mark next to the iconic single maple leaf design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of the RMS Titanic.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Right as this Maple Leaf was issued, the Royal Canadian Mint was suddenly and mysteriously sold out. It seems that almost the entire production run was sold to a private distributor. That distributor then became the only source for people wishing to purchase the coin.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this 1998 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf with the Titanic Privy Mark to your cart today!
Due to the low mintage and unusual way they were distributed, the Titanic Privy Mark Silver Maple Leaf has always been difficult to find. Get one now, while you can!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.