Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
May's birthstone is a spellbinding green that evokes images of vibrant springtime colors! Emerald is one of the world's most valuable gems. It is believed to bring foresight, fortune and fertility to those born in May. Flanked by three smaller Swarovski® crystals and surrounded by a Celtic art-inspired design, the colorful Swarovski® crystal at the center is a token of good fortune—not just in your birthday month, but for the whole year. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by artist Pandora Young is an intersection of art and mathematics, and features a stylized pattern arranged according to the base-six system. Inspired by the Celtic triskele, the engraved art incorporates three clear Swarovski® crystals into our birthstone celebration of those born in May ( emerald), as represented by the gem-like Swarovski® crystal at the center of the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver $5 May Birthstone Series coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.