|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold proof was a one year type issued by Egypt in 1999 to pay tribute to Ramses II, who reigned as Pharaoh from 1279-1213 BC!
- Contains .3414 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a seated statue of Ramses II.
- Reverse: Features ornaments, date and denomination.
- Struck at the Franklin Mint.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Egyptian Proof Gold coin of Pharaoh Ramses II to your collection today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.