|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These pre-1933 Gold coins have survived the test of time and are a great investment for those who wish to own Gold that circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago!
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 1,405,500.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.