Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- High denomination seldom used in circulation.
- This note has been authenticated and graded Gem Uncirculated-65 EPQ by PMG.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1928.
- Only 60,000 notes were printed for St. Louis.
- Last printed in 1934 and bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
This great looking note would complement any currency collection. Add this superior quality note to your cart today!
Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2210-H.
Series 1928 Federal Reserve Notes were the last to be backed by Gold, as their obligation states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Notes after the 1928 series has carried this clause in its obligation. However, Federal Reserve Notes have not been redeemable in Gold since Jan. 30, 1934.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.