Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3575 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 2,992,000 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your coin by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1904 Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
This coin may have cleaning, scratches, damage, or dark spots.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.