Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.0289 Actual Silver Weight
- Graded and encapsulated by NGC as MS-64.
- NGC is one of the two top independent grading services.
- Obverse: Depicts the crowned, double-headed Russian imperial eagle, with date below.
- Reverse: Wreath with crown atop and denomination within.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this early Russian Silver Coin to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.