Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the PF-67* condition of the coin.
- This coin has been given the Star designation for exceptional eye appeal..
- Proof mintage of 2,632,810 pieces.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro features the Lincoln Memorial.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner (obverse) and Frank Gasparro (reverse), this design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Proof 1970-S Lincoln Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.