Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of Pure Copper.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coins.
- Mint marks from Philadelphia and Denver.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of President John Kennedy. U.S. Mint Sculptor-Engraver Gilroy Roberts based this profile on a portrait prepared for Kennedy's presidential media.
- Reverse: Design is based on the Presidential Seal. It portrays an eagle with a shield on its breast, holding a olive branch and a bundle of 13 arrows.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your 2014 Kennedy Commems in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add these historical coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.