Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 69 DCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 8,246 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Bald eagle perched on a Rocky Mountain pine branch against a backdrop of the United States Flag.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The labels mat vary in this listing
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2003-W 1 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.