- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
One of several tiaras commissioned by Her Majesty, this headpiece was created in 1957 to match a demi-parure—a diamond and aquamarine necklace with matching earrings—that were a coronation gift from the people of Brazil. The tiara originally consisted of a platinum bandeau surmounted by three aquamarine uprights with diamond surrounds. The additional gifts of a bracelet and brooch in 1958, and a V-shaped hair ornament in 1968, created an opportunity to augment the tiara in 1971. At that time, the central element was replaced with the necklace's large pendant and four scroll motifs—like the one on this coin—were added between the oblong uprights, all topped by a round collet-set aquamarine.
- Contains 1.93 oz of .9999 Gold, along with 12 diamonds and seven aquamarine gemstones.
- Each coin is enclosed in a wooden collector case inside a beauty box, and comes with special certificates that attest the authenticity of the coin, as well as the diamonds and aquamarine gemstones.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Royal Canadian Mint engravers have recreated one of the distinctive scroll motifs from the Brazilian aquamarine tiara worn by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The platinum-plated element is adorned with an arrangement of 12 diamonds and seven aquamarine gemstones. Additional tiara-inspired flourishes complete this jewelry-inspired tribute.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Exquisite! Features 12 diamonds and seven aquamarine gemstones—19 precious stones in all. Order this 2020 Queen Elizabeth II's Brazilian Aquamarine Tiara coin today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.