- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
British Columbia's floral emblem isn't so much a flower, but a flowering tree– a unique trait that sets the Pacific dogwood apart from our other provincial and territorial blooms. The showy white flowers on our sixth Floral Emblems of Canada coin appear each spring, and occasionally in September too. The tree itself, Cornus nuttallii, is a four-season beauty that can grow as high as 18 metres. And while the flowering dogwood was a popular image in British Columbia prior to 1956, the Floral Emblem Act assured its position as the official symbol of Canada's westernmost province. The flowering Pacific dogwood is the star of our sixth jewelry-inspired Floral Emblems of Canada coin. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thomson-Khan features a colour portrait of the official floral emblem of British Columbia, the Pacific dogwood (Cornus nuttallii), surrounded by a stylized floral pattern.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Fits in a bezel: The 27 mm diameter allows your coin to fit in a bezel, which will transform your coin into a beautiful pendant necklace.
Collect them all! Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Floral Emblems Pacific Dogwood coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.