Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Gosling plant, pasque-flower, windflower and more—Manitoba's floral emblem, the prairie crocus, is a very early flowering beauty that goes by many names. Fluffy and fuzzy, this purple-colored sign of spring became the official flower in 1906, when it was suggested by the Manitoba Horticultural Society and put to a vote among the province's schoolchildren. One of several provincial emblems selected by popular vote, the enchanting prairie crocus is in bloom on our fifth Floral Emblems of Canada coin that captures the look of antique silver jewelry. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thomson-Khan features a colour portrait of the official floral emblem of Manitoba, the prairie crocus (Pulsatilla ludoviciana).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Fits in a bezel: The 27 mm diameter allows your coin to fit in a bezel, which will transform your coin into a beautiful pendant necklace.
Collect them all! Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Floral Emblems Prairie Crocus coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.