Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The purple violet is a water-loving perennial herb–if it's not growing in water, it's likely growing near it. Its blue-centred blooms will catch your eye from May to July, when they add a punch of colour to meadows, bogs and open woodlands. New Brunswick's official flower is one of several Canadian emblems that were selected by means of public input. It's also the featured star of our 4th Floral Emblems of Canada coin series, with a reverse design that captures the look of antique silver jewelry. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thomson-Khan features a stylized floral pattern on the outer ring, while the inner core features a colour portrait of the official floral emblem of New Brunswick, the purple violet (Viola cucullata).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Fits in a bezel: The 27 mm diameter allows your coin to fit in a bezel, which will transform your coin into a beautiful pendant necklace.
Collect them all! Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Floral Emblems Purple Violet coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.