Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
As blue as the sky on a bright sunny day, a scintillating sapphire represents peace of mind. September's birthstone is a symbol of truth and sincerity. It was believed to offer protection against envy, harm and poor health. Flanked by three smaller Swarovski® crystals and surrounded by a Celtic art-inspired design, the colorful Swarovski® crystal at the center is a token of good fortune—not just in your birthday month, but for the whole year. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by artist Pandora Young is an intersection of art and mathematics, and features a stylized pattern arranged according to the base-six system. Inspired by the Celtic triskele, the engraved art incorporates three clear Swarovski® crystals into our birthstone celebration of those born in September (sapphire), as represented by the gem-like Swarovski® crystal at the center of the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver $5 September Birthstone Series coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.