|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Roman Empire: AE (Bronze) As 77-78 AD 7.8 grams. Rome Mint.
- This coin is in Good condition with rough surfaces.
- Vespasian was 10th of the Twelve Caesars.
- Judaea Capta issue.
- Obverse: Laureate bust right.
- Reverse: Judaea seated before palm tree in mourning.
- Referenced in RIC II as 1269.
Display your Ancient Roman coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Roman coins make a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Judaea Capta coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review