Only $199.99 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Certified ancient Roman Silver Denarius of Emperor Vespasian who reigned from 69-79 AD. The second Jewish war would end in tragedy with the destruction of the Second Temple. This Victory issue celebrates the defeat of Judaea.
- Roman Empire: AR (Silver) Denarius 69 AD 3.2 grams. Rome Mint. "JUDAEA CAPTA" issue. Struck to commemorate the successes of Vespasian and Titus during the First Jewish Revolt.
- This coin is in Very Good condition.
- Vespasian was 10th of the Twelve Caesars.
- Obverse: Laureate bust right.
- Reverse: Judaea seated before trophy in mourning.
- Referenced in RIC II as 2.
Display your Ancient Silver Denarius in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Silver Denarius to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review