Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Roman Empire: AR (Silver) Denarius 69-70 AD 3.2 grams. Rome Mint.
- Vespasian founded the Flavian dynasty that ruled for 27 years.
- Vespasian was 10th of the Twelve Caesars.
- This coin is in Fine condition.
- Obverse: Laureate bust right.
- Reverse: Foreparts of two capricorns springing in opposing directions; supporting round shieled inscribed with S C.
- Referenced in RIC II as 357.
Protect and display your ancient coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Roman Imperial coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.