Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of 100
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Coin comes in a box along with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bank of the Lao P.D.R., located in Vientiane and is the central bank of Laos. Also included is the face value, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features a view of a tiger from the front emerging from the forest. The tiger has its mouth open and the teeth are showing, giving an indication that the tiger has given a warning sign of its presence. One of the paws is in a puddle and surrounding the tier are large leaves from the forest. Also included is the year of issue, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Laos government.
A great Gold bullion coin for any collector with a limited mintage. Add this 2020 Laos 1 oz Gold Tiger coin to your cart today!
Indochinese tiger (Panthera tigris corbetti) is a tiger subspecies occurring in Myanmar, Thailand, Lao PDR, Viet Nam, Cambodia and southwestern China. They prefer mostly forested habitats such as tropical rainforests, evergreen forest, deciduous forest, tropical and subtropical dry broadleaf forest.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review