|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the VG-10 (Brown) condition.
- Mintage of 309,000 pieces, the second lowest mintage in the series.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty in a Native American headdress.
- Reverse: Depicts an oak wreath surrounding the denomination.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1909-S Indian Head Cent to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review