|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This coin has a low mintage of only 4,582.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty in a Native American headdress.
- Reverse: Depicts an oak wreath surrounding the denomination.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-64 (Brown) condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified Indian Head Cent by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Indian Head Cent graded PR-64 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.