|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Concave design adds a sense of depth.
- Includes coin and certificate, box is NOT included.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with the legal tender face value of “5 Dollars” and the “2012” date.
- Reverse: Features the Crux constellation as seen from the southern hemisphere against a background of blue and purple.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all! Add the $5 Color Domed Southern Sky Crux coin to your cart today!
Crux is the smallest of the 88 modern constellations but is one of the most distinctive. Commonly known as the Southern Cross it is dominated by a cross-shaped asterism. This beautiful coin comes with a presentation tin which is designed for the coin to stand upright, showing off its distinct concave shape.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.