|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
As a Perth Mint first, a micro-laser engraved letter "A" appears within the first A of "Australian" (visible under magnification), providing authentication and detection against counterfeits.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 First Release condition of the coin.
- The First Release label insures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of its release date.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic red kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design, along with a micro-engraved "A" appearing under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Silver Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this graded 2017 1 oz Silver Kangaroo from The Perth Mint to your cart today!
The kangaroo is the largest marsupial on Earth today. The animal’s distinct style of movement, hopping on its hind legs, using its large, muscular tail for balance, means it is one of the only animals which is unable to move backwards easily. An iconic symbol of Australia, the kangaroo is featured in the Australian national emblem alongside the emu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review