1999-W 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle PR-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsProof Platinum American Eagles are a great way to invest in Precious Metals. Their design changes yearly adding to the interest and desirability of each issue!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect Proof-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Bald eagle flying above Southeastern Wetlands and an alligator crawling in a swamp.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle reverse design changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.