Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 50,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Inaugural release of new Germania Mint 'Oak Leaf' bullion round series.
- Rounds will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and come in protective packaging. These do not include a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts an oak leaf and acorn surrounded by "OAK LEAF - 2019 - 1 oz - 999.9 FINE SILVER".
- Reverse: Features a two-headed eagle with a laurel wreath left and right, "GERMANIA" below and symbolic "5 MARK" denomination.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
The Germania Mint features various historical important elements in the design of their 'Oak Leaf' 1 oz Silver bullion round release.
The Germanic people treated the oak tree with greatest reverence. They worshiped the oak and believed that ghosts and gods lived inside it. It was also believed, that its fruits - acorns, were responsible for fertility, which was one of the magical abilities of an oak tree.
The Bicephalous Eagle (two-headed eagle) is a Roman mythology symbol associated with Janus - the god of all origins, guardian of doors, gates, passages and bridges, the patron of contracts and alliances. Heads facing the opposite direction symbolizing the past and the future.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.