Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins!
- Packaged in a presentation case with COA.
- Obverse: Features the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a purple colorized design traditional Chinese dragon, a long scaled serpentine creature with four legs, and "pearl of wisdom" and the Chinese character for "dragon".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this beautiful colorized dragon coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.