|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Great Wall of China. A view from atop the wall, which shows it rising up to a mountaintop. Above is a model of a Huntianyi, a Chinese armillary sphere. Two inscriptions on this face read "China Great Wall" in Chinese and "2017".
- Reverse: Features a panda looking down at the water. That water is a hologram design that reflects the light of the moon, which is above the animal's head. "Full moon and full blossom, perfect bliss on Moon Festival" is inscribed in Chinese characters along the rim, joining the medal's weight and purity, as well as the words "MOON FESTIVAL".
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this Moon Festival Medal Gold coin to your cart today!
These proofs were struck to proof quality at the Shenzhen Guobao Mint. Each one is struck on specially prepared 1 oz .999 pure Gold planchets and highly polished dies. These medals have no face value. The Chinese Moon Festival is a holiday similar in many respects to Thanksgiving in the United States. This is a holiday marked by family gatherings and meeting with friends to give thanks. The moon served ancient peoples as an accurate way to determine the passing of time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review