Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The first release of the 'Allegories' series will feature the Germania meeting with the famous Britannia.
- Limited mintage of only 25,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Inaugural release of the new Germania Mint 'Allegories' round series.
- Rounds will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition but do not include the original COA.
- Obverse: Depicts the female personifications of Germania and Britannia with their shields featuring the two-headed Eagle (Germania) and the Union Jack (Britannia). Legend surrounding 'ALLEGORIES - 1 oz 999.9 FINE SILVER'.
- Reverse: Features a crowned shield within wreath of oak leaves. 'GERMANIA - 2019 - 5 MARK'.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
The Germania Mint features various historical important elements in the design of their first release of the 'Allegories' bullion round series.
The Crowned shield on the reverse bears many traditional meanings, precisely defined by heraldry:
- Top left corner of the crest features the Germania Mint's Bicephalous eagle - a Roman mythology symbol associated with Janus, the god of all origins, guardian of doors, gates, passages and bridges, the patron of contracts and alliances. Heads facing the opposite symbolize the past and the future.
- Right upper corner: decorated with a check pattern that refers to wisdom and prudence.
- Left bottom corner: features three flowers on a Gold ribbon. They hide three values determining a strong and independent nation - unity, integrity and freedom.
- Right bottom corner: depicts a Wild Boar. A very popular and respectful animal in Roman Empire, which is a symbol of mightiness and power. At least three famous Roman legions are known to have had a boar as their emblem: Legio I Italica, Legio X Fretensis and Legio XX Valeria Victrix.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.