|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Following the popular 2016 and 2017 Liberty Medals, which share their designs with the Gold coins released in 2015 and 2017, this medal is the first ever to be struck on a 2.5 ounce large-diameter planchet by the U.S. Mint.
- Matte-finish medal contains 2.5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- These coins are sold at a discount due to cosmetic blemishes, such as spots or scratches.
- May or may not include original packaging.
- Obverse: Liberty wearing a headdress with 13 rays of light emanating from the headband, symbolizing the free and creative spirit of the American people.
- Reverse: A detailed depiction of a bald eagle in flight, preparing to land.
- Rim: Smooth edges, rather than reeded.
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint and features the "P" mint mark.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the 2019-P Silver Liberty Medal to your collection today!
The Silver Liberty Medal series brings the majestic designs of the Gold High Relief series to a wider collector base. This limited-mintage medal, struck in magnificent high relief, has added collectible appeal due to its status as the first ever 2.5 oz Silver medal from the U.S. Mint, as well as its limited mintage of only 50,000 pieces.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review