2013 BVI $10 Silver John F. Kennedy PF-69 (Milk Spots)
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 28.28 grams (0.9092 oz) of .925 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 10,000 pieces!
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- This particular coin will exhibit milk spotting.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Lord of Mann, by Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS.
- Reverse: Features the effigy of John F. Kennedy and marks the 50 years of remembering his death 1963/2013.
- Guaranteed by the government of the British Virgin Islands.
Add this beautiful coin in commemoration of John F. Kennedy's passing to your cart today!
John Fitzgerald ‘Jack’ Kennedy (JFK), 35th President of the United States (20th January 1961 – 22nd November 1963) and America’s first Irish-Catholic President.
The release of this special coin from Pobjoy Mint, on behalf of the British Virgin Islands (BVI). This Proof Sterling Silver collector’s coin carries a portrait of John F. Kennedy, and also a Coat of Arms which was presented to the President on St. Patrick’s Day, 1961. Gifted by T.J. Kiernan, the then Ambassador of the Republic of Ireland on behalf of the Irish government, this was the first time a foreign sovereign nation had made such a grant to an American President.
The design of the Coat of Arms was an amended combination of the symbols historically associated with the Irish names of Kennedy and Fitzgerald, the President’s paternal and maternal lines.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.