|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins, struck in magnificent high relief at the Philadelphia Mint.
- This coin has the rare "Proof-Like" designation due to its reflective fields, characteristic of coins struck from a fresh pair of dies.
- First Day of Issue designation certifies that the coin was shipped from the Mint on the first day of release.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
Protect and display your Palladium Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs, this inaugural issue of the newest American Eagle series is an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2017 Palladium Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review