2001-W 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle PR-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2001-W 1/2 oz Platinum eagle has a low mintage of only 8,254 coins. Diversify your portfolio with this near perfectly graded 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the near perfect Proof-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 8,254 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An eagle above America's Southwest from the "Vista's of Liberty" series with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.