Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $50 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1928.
- Housed in a archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated note from series 1934-B.
- Face: A portrait of President U.S. Grant.
- Back: Features an engraving of the U.S. Capitol.
- Signatures and Friedburg # vary.
Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
The series 1934-B notes were the first Federal Reserve Notes printed during the Great Depression, so these notes have a "Redeemable in Gold" clause in their redemption. No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried this redemption!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.