|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in 1934.
- Certified by PMG as Choice Very Fine-35.
- From series 1969 at the Kansas City District.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
- Signatures: Kabis/Connally.
- Friedburg# 2068-J.
Add this nice error note to your cart today!
During production, currency paper is fed between an Impression Cylinder and an Engraved Steel Printing Plate - to which the prior forces the paper into inked cuts of the latter. A Gutter Fold Error occurs when a fold occurs in the paper prior to the printing process and, once unfolded, leaves an unprinted gutter through the design. This is a great note with one prominent gutter folds completely through the note from top to bottom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review