Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This one year type coin from Bulgaria is rarely offered for sale!
- A likeness of Prince Ferdinand I is featured on the obverse.
- The crowned arms of Bulgaria is depicted on the reverse.
- This coin has been struck at the Austrian Mint in order to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the declaration of independence of Bulgaria in 1908. The coin shows the date of the anniversary (1908) and the date it was struck (1912).
- Struck to the same standards as the more common French 20 Franc or Italian 20 Lire, this coin has a fineness of 0.900, and contains 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold.
- Graded MS-62 by NGC.
- KM 33.
Add this seldom encountered Bulgarian Gold coin to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.