Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- NGC labels may vary.
- Graded a near perfect MS-69 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to guarantee & protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the purity, and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger's head and the Chinese character for "tiger" with The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your certified holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2010 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.