Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Roman Empire Denarius.
- Vespasian founded the Flavian dynasty that ruled for 27 years.
- Certified by NGC as Choice Fine guaranteeing its condition.
- Obverse: IMP CAESAR VESPASIANVS AVG. Laureate head left.
- Reverse: Radiate figure standing on rostral column.
- This coin is cataloged in RIC II 1065.
Protect and display your ancient coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.