1888 Great Britain Gold Sovereign Victoria Veil Head BU
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of 2,777,000 coins.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Victoria surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.