|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.2354 oz of Gold.
- By W. Wyon.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the MS-64+ condition of the coin.
- Obverse: VICTORIA DEI GRATIA (date). Young head, "WW" raised on truncation, date below.
- Reverse: BRITANNIARUM REGINA FID: DEF:. Crowned shield of arms within a wreath.
- KM 736.1. WW raised; SCBC-3852C.
Display your rare Gold Great Britain Sovereign in style by adding an APMEX Presentation Box to your order.
Add this lovely Great Britain Gold Sovereign to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.