|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin will be in protective packaging from NGC.
- Obverse: Right facing bust of King William IV surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: Displays the Crowned Arms of Great Britain with the date below.
- Struck at the British Royal Mint.
- KM 717.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring a historic design, and struck prior to the reign of Queen Victoria, this Sovereign is not often encountered and sought after by collectors of British Gold coins. Add this historic Gold British Sovereign to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 55|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review