|Volume Discount Pricing|
Almost Unc - 58
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin will be in protective packaging from NGC.
- Obverse: Right facing bust of King William IV surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: Displays the Crowned Arms of Great Britain with the date below.
- Struck at the British Royal Mint.
- KM 717.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring a historic design, and struck prior to the reign of Queen Victoria, this Sovereign is not often encountered and sought after by collectors of British Gold coins. Add this historic Gold British Sovereign to your cart today!
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review