Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 500 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and includes the face value and the country of issue.
- Reverse: Features a phoenix, described as a creature with the beak and claws of the eagle, the swan's neck, and the peacock's tail. The relief is surrounded by decorative ornaments.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1/10 oz Gold Phoenix coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Gold coin brings the phoenix to life. Add this Mythical Creatures Gold coin to your cart today!
We know the word phoenix from Greek, but mythical birds endowed with supernatural power occur in the mythology of many nations.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.