|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From a group of notes authorized by the New Jersey legislature on April 23, 1761.
- Scarce early Colonial Note.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve and graded Very Fine-25 by PMG with moderate wear and rough edges. Notated on the holder as having a split and previously mounted.
- Face: Features the colony arms with the obligation printed in red.
- Back: A Sage leaf in black printing on the back with the ominous warning "To Counterfeit is Death" below the denomination.
- Printed by James Parker of Woodbridge, New Jersey.
Colonial notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review