Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Scarce note from North Carolina.
- Graded Very Fine-25 by PCGS Currency.
- This Colonial era note, dated April 4, 1748 was issued by the State of North Carolina.
- Twenty Shillings.
- Housed in an inert currency sleeve by PCGS Currency.
- Face: "XXS Shillings" Local vignette featuring a unicorn and a floral border.
- Back: Intensionally left blank.
Complete your Purchase by adding this 20 Shillings note to your order.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Notes from the southern states can be elusive, and this one is no exception with an original printing of ONLY 2,000! The note has four signatures, two of which are legible. Notated Apparent for repaired center splits & edge damage, but a RARE early issue!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.