Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- One of a kind mint error coin featuring two different dates.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II is shown over a wave-like surface, which brings the entire obverse and reverse of the coin together.
- Reverse: A spectacular image of a colorized Blue Marlin is shown arcing in the air as it jumps from the water, a light mist trailing the sport fish. Its long bill is vividly portrayed across the coin, recreating the effect of the Marlin using its bill as a weapon to stun or injure its prey. Surrounding the marlin is a nautical rope border with the Royal Cypher of Queen Elizabeth II surmounted by St. Edward's Crown.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
Surrounding the Marlin is a rippled effect in the Silver that has the distinct look and feel of the water's surface. Scottsdale Mint is known for their excellence in Precious Metals minting, and this coin is one of their best programs yet. Add this beautiful 2018 Colorized Cayman Islands Gold Marlin Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.